Ashley interviews Zoe Vokes a young business owner that is creating a wild revolution. Her business and product line focuses on being 100% natural and sustainable. Can she start a movement to encourage other businesses to move away from a for-profit model and towards a more values driven focus? Listen to our discussion to find out!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Is being an “idealist” a bad thing?
- How Zoe knew at an early age she wanted to change the world
- Are any other businesses producing products that are organic, fair trade & carbon neutral?
- Future goals of the ‘Wilde Revolution” – carbon neutral cafes anyone?
- How to start your own values based business
- How Zoe got back on track when profit started taking priority in her business
- Zoe’s bizarre story of getting electrical shocks while washing her hands, how that changed her health and led her on a holistic journey to recovery.
About the guest:
Zoe Vokes is co-founder & co-director of Wild Revolution, a movement that aims to change the world. Wild Revolution believes that there is another way to do business – a way that puts people and planet before profits