Ashley interviews MS and brain tumor survivor turned Nutritionist Sarah Ramsden on the healing power of fermented foods. You can win one of Sarah’s amazing coaching programs by participating on Twitter. Follow @GreenLgtHealing and @HealthyRamsden for details. Offer ends 10/22/14
Things discussed in this episode:
- What are fermented foods?
- When in history did we start sterilizing everything, especially our food?
- Health benefits of using fermented foods
- Sarah’s health journey from new bride with a new job, to being 31 yrs old with MS and needing brain surgery.
- How fermented foods can help with an autoimmune illness
- Baby-steps into fermented foods and drinks
- The ONE thing not to do with Kombucha!
- How long can you keep sauerkraut and other fermented foods in your fridge?
About the guest:
Sarah Ramsden is a Certified Nutritional Practitioner, a brain tumour survivor thriver, and manages multiple sclerosis naturally. She works with clients around North America helping them change their expectations and take control of their health. She’s also the creator of Fearless Fermentation, co-creator of S&S TV, and one half of Whole9 Canada. You can find her at http://www.sarahramsden.com/.