Ashley interviews financial strategist Michelle Bobrow on how to take a holistic approach to our finances. Maybe you shop local, buy organic and march in the streets to protect the earth, but how can you set up your spending to match these values? Listen to this week’s episode to find out how.
Dig this episode??
Hop to iTunes to leave a review or give us 5 stars!
Things discussed in this episode:
- How does a corporate exec’s financial issues match those of a starving artist?
- Michelle discusses her work with debt strategies, mindset, and consumerism
- Can you go “green” without spending a ton of money?
- How to help people be less selfish with their consumption
- Do I have to give up vegan shoes to travel?
- What are the first baby-steps to a greener lifestyle without breaking your budget?
- Dryer lint to start fire??
- What should you DIY right now to save money?
About the guest:
Michelle Bobrow is the founder and personal finance strategist behind TheHolisticWallet.com, where she helps creative professionals build financial foundations they can stand up and shout from. When she’s not crunching numbers, you can find her whipping up fresh eats in her tiny kitchen, exploring the suburban wilderness with her mutts, and critiquing her carbon footprint – all because her financial life was brought to order first!”