Money Manifesting expert Denise Duffield-Thomas discusses the connection between how we feel about our money and how we care about our health. Is it true that how we do one thing is how we do everything?
Things discussed in this episode:
- How Denise helps women overcome the wage gap and how entrepreneurs are creating their own glass ceiling
- How our money is really a metaphor for everything else in our lives.
- What does “mindset” really mean and how is it effecting us in different areas including self love?
- How does addressing our physical issues (from dry hair to chronic pain) help us see where we’re not treating ourselves well?
- Why are women “putting their heads in the sand” about their money?
- Can being in denial about both your health and money situations create a huge disaster in your life?
- How to start clearing your blocks?
- What if you’ve tried a bunch of healing modalities and it’s still not working?
- How using Denise’s “it’s safe for me to…” statement can be used in all sorts of ways to create the life you want.
- Denise’s tips for chronically ill entrepreneurs
About the guest:
Denise Duffield-Thomas is the money mindset mentor for the new wave of online female entrepreneurs. Her best-selling books “Lucky Bitch” and “Get Rich, Lucky Bitch” give a fresh and funny road-map to create an outrageously successful life and business.