Ashley interviews Life Coach and dream analysis expert Brenda Florida following a one on one session where Brenda nailed all sorts of connections to Ashley’s current situation. Brenda will explain how to find symbolism in our dreams and where to begin better understanding what your own dreams are telling you.
Special podcast bonus!
Book your session by May 29, 2015 through this special link and receive a one hour session with Brenda for only $75, instead of the regular price of $125. All you need to do is visit the special page, pay for the dream analysis session, then schedule your session. You don’t have to have your appointment before May 29th, just pay and get it on the calendar.
Things discussed in this episode:
- Can we find messages in small symbols in our dreams?
- What results can come from looking at our dreams? Can it actually benefit our lives?
- What Ashley discovered about her dream involving Yoko Ono, snipers and my childhood kitchen table.
- How to begin analyzing our dreams, should you look at the setting or the characters?
- Does the media we take in influence our dreams?
- What do reoccurring dreams mean? Are they more significant than other dreams?
- When is the best time to seek out an expert to talk about your dreams?
- Is there more significance in a dream we remember over one we don’t recall? *(I love her answer to this!)
About the guest:
Brenda spent over 20 years analyzing her own dreams with a Jungian Analyst. More recently she completed the Martha Beck Life Coach Training program which included a Jungian approach to dream analysis. Brenda’s years of finding incredible, applicable insight from her own dreams fuels her passion for working with others on their dreams. Brenda experiences an indescribable joy when a client finds truth and meaning from the messages their dreams have for them. Connect with her at www.BrendaFlorida.com