Meet Party in My Plants creator Talia Pollock! She shares her story of healing from IBS through a raw vegan diet. We’ll dig into her evolution from aspiring comedy writer to a plant based chef and health coach that makes eating healthy fun and easy again!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode:
Things discussed in this episode:
Easy ways to make eating healthy fun again!
- Talia’s story of overcoming food sensitivity and terrible digestive issues
- Healing from IBS using a vegan diet
- How Talia took her career as an aspiring comedian and comedy writer and turned it into a successful health coaching career
- Is a raw food diet good for everyone?
- Is it safe to eat a raw vegan diet if you live in cold climate?
- How to eat healthy on a college budget?
Talia’s website: http://partyinmyplants.com/
Watch Talia’s funny cooking videos on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/partyinmyplants
Check out what Talia’s eating on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/partyinmyplants/
*This episode is sponsored by Teach Me Vegan – Learn how to go vegan with ease: http://teachmevegan.com/
About the guest: