Ashley’s personal Life Coach, Amy E. Smith better known as The Joy Junkie weighs in on how to deal with that nasty little voice in our heads that constantly criticizes us and keeps us from actually being okay with ourselves.
Make sure to subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher and never miss an episode:
Things discussed in this episode:
- How to notice if you’re out of alignment in your life
- What is your “negative inner voice”, and the tribal history that causes it
- What parents can do to set their kids up for a more positive inner dialogue
- Action steps you can take to silence your inner hater
- Amy shares her free workbook
About the guest:
Amy E. Smith is a certified confidence coach, masterful speaker, and personal empowerment expert. Founder of TheJoyJunkie.com, Amy uses her roles as coach, writer, podcaster, and speaker to move individuals to a place of radical personal empowerment and self‐love.