World renowned Hypnotherapist Grace Smith (founder of Grace Space) shares her amazing journey with hypnotherapy, how it helped her quit smoking, how she helper her father-in-law overcome paralysis in one session and how it can be used in every day life to treat anxiety. Grace will also share how in just 1 year she became one of the most experienced hypnotherapists in the world!
- Learn what makes hypnotherapy different from everything you think about being hypnotized
- Grace shares how hypnosis was the only thing that helped her quit smoking
- The amazing story of Grace helping to heal her future father-in-law of paralysis
- Why Grace feels hypnosis is a human rights issue
- Grace’s story of becoming one of the most experienced hypnotherapists in the world, thanks to Living Social
- How to access Grace Space, a massive library of hypnosis tools for FREE
- How to use hypnosis for anxiety and stress
- Make sure to become a Patreon sponsor to access a fun bonus interview with Grace where she’ll hypnotize everyone live!
Join the Green Is the New Black community and sponsor season 4!
About the guest:
Grace Smith is a world-renowned hypnotherapist and founder of both Grace Space, “Your Virtual Hypnotherapist,” and Grace Space Hypnotherapy School. Grace started off as a skeptic but when hypnosis transformed her life, and shortly thereafter the lives of her loved ones, she made it her mission to make hypnosis mainstream. Grace’s private clients include celebrities, CEOs, and government officials; her keynote speeches and workshops have taken her to Proctor & Gamble, Summit.Live, Women Empowerment Expo, Ritz Carlton, PSE&G, Soul Camp and Verizon. Grace has been featured on MindBodyGreen, Huffington Post, Brides .com, InStyle, Yahoo, TechCrunch, The Hollywood Times and more. After hypnotizing millions of people on a hit show in Brazil (The Noite com Danilo Gentili), Grace’s segment went viral leading to regular television appearances. Keep a look out for her first book on self-hypnosis, “Close Your Eyes, Get Free” hitting the shelves of all major retailers in August 2017.