Girlie Girl Army – “I Went Vegan, Why Does My Skin Still Suck?”
Interviews with Ashley:
Ashley Williams is a Certified Holistic Health Coach, podcast host, vegan lifestyle expert and political activist that works with women that want to look beyond the status quo of the “health” industry and heal illness at its root.
- Using a plant based diet for healing
- Veganism and living cruelty free in all aspects of life, beyond food
- The political issues facing modern food and the grassroots movement against GMOs
- Growing up with chronic illnesses
- Spiritual and political activism
- Starting a “heart centered” online business
Press requests can be sent to Ashley@GreenlightHH.com
Official Bio: Ashley Williams is a certified holistic health coach and healthy living strategist. In her practice, Greenlight Holistic Healing, she uses easy lifehacks, plant-based nutrition and ancient principles from China, India and Macrobiotic traditions, to make it simple for her clients to live a healthy, holistic life.
After struggling with chronic pain for years, Ashley discovered the world of “alternative” medicine, going on to earn a certification as a Holistic Health Practitioner at The Academy of Healing Nutrition and a certificate in plant-based nutrition from Cornell University.
Her latest way to spread the gospel of a cruelty free and holistic lifestyle is the podcast Green Is the New Black which landed in iTunes New & Noteworthy in it’s first 36 hours.